You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund. Returns requested between 31 – 60 days after receipt will only qualify for store credit. Returns outside of our 30 to 60-day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Must not be an appliance, furniture or paint
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Incorrect item was received
For smaller products we use standard shipping methods. Larger products require Freight delivery. Shipment times are average, and remote locations, shipments during the winter holiday season, and cases of extreme weather may exceed the estimated shipment times.
Standard Shipping: We use UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, or other common carriers that provides insurance and tracking. Shipments often need to be signed for, while shipments can also be left at the driver’s discretion. Items using standard shipping have several speeds:
- Standard Ground Shipping: 5-7 business days. Deliveries eligible for Free Shipping will have this option available.
- Second Day Air: Shipment time is 2 business days. The day following the ship day is the first day. For example, an item that ships on Friday (not counting Saturday or Sunday) will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Air: Shipment time is 1 business day. An item will be delivered the following business day if the carrier receives that item prior to their daily cut-off (varies by carrier). NOTE: When choosing this method, please be aware of the product’s Expected Time To Ship (warehouse turn-around).
Freight Delivery (also called LTL or Curbside): This is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like large sinks, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment and delivered by scheduled appointment for curbside service. Visible exterior damage should be noted on delivery receipt. Fully inspect your order to be sure all items are in good condition immediately after driver leaves. Shipment time is 7-10 business days.
For exact shipping costs, add the product(s) to your cart and enter your zip code. Below is a breakdown of our most popular shipping offers.
UPS Ground Shipping offers: UPS Ground Orders* under $49 start shipping for $5.99, and UPS Ground Orders over $49 may be eligible for free shipping offers.
Freight (LTL) Shipping offers: Freight (LTL) orders over $1500 ship for free.
*Some restrictions may apply, always check the shipping on the cart page after entering the ship-to zip code. Hawaii and Alaska typically do not qualify for free shipping offers.
To determine the total shipping price for your order:
- Find the product you want to purchase
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip or postal code
The shipping price for each individual item is usually more than the total cost of a single shipment with multiple items. So, if you’re purchasing multiple items, add them all to your cart before checking the final shipping price.
Every shipment method we use is trackable and insured. Below is a list of our shipment methods and their shipping times. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays).
The order needs to be place 2 to 4 weeks in advance of the needing the product.